Dr. Steve Yu
- Texas Tech School of Medicine, M.D. from Health Sciences Center
- Flushing Medical Center, Albert Eienstein University, New York, Obstetric / Gynecology Residency
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Certified
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital-
9901 Medical Center Dr., Rockville, Maryland 20850
- Fairfax Inova Hospital –
Gallow Rd., Fairfax , Virginia
- Montgomery General Hospital-
18101 Prince Phillip Dr., Olney, Maryland 20832
- High Risk Obstetric Clinical Instructor at Prince George Hospital for 8 years, 1992-2000 , which is Washington D.C area 3rd largest truma center, program afiliated with John Hopkins University High Risk Perinatologist Program.
- Greater Baltimore Hospital Center for Advance Laproscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery 1991.
- Working closely with area perinatologist for various high risk obstetric conditions including multiple pregnancy, hematological disease, obesity and genetic disorders, congenital defect, medication and chemical exposure and etc.
- Montgomery County award for services services for breast and cervical cancer program from 1996 to 2008.
- Princes George County service award for community obstetric service from 1992 to 1999.